For the location in Almere
- We currently have 4 Board Members for different activities of the Foundation, but we are looking for the 5th member to join us as soon as possible.
- S/he is motivated to work with us and must be connected to our mission and goals.
- A resident of Almere (every region) is preferable. S/he is good in Dutch and English.
- The new member should have atleast 2 hours a week to be dedicated to the work of the Foundation.
- Volunteer Programmer .php for an accounting website link
The FFABW believes in openness to everyone. That would mean giving access to the accounting data on the FFABW website to all. Therefore we are looking for a volunteer programmer in PHP to develop a Joomla module that will make this possible. The data entered in the accounts periodically should automatically be placed with an overview and display on a web page of FFABW. If necessary, the FFABW we will use an Open Source accounting system that can be adapted for this purpose. This overview will also take into account privacy.
The customized accounting and link module will be made available Open Source for other foundations to use this system to meet the openness to their donors.
- Volunteer website maintenance with the knowledge of Joomla.
- Volunteer Fablab employees.
The fablab employee receives a basic training fablab staff to work with the available equipments.
Further the volunteer can self-learn various skills within Fablab. He or she needs to take care of the visitors to the Fablab, speak to them and provide support (limited), if necessary. Any additional activities for visitors can be honored on request. Knowledge of Dutch language is important.